Thursday, August 18, 2011

Crayon Wreath!



Thanks to all of the wonderful bloggers that I found through Teaching Blog Addicts, I saw this project and fell in love with it. I made it yesterday and absolutely ADORE it! I've been having so much fun finding new things to do to make my classroom awesome. The only problem I have is some people think it looks like a Christmas wreath and I work in a Jewish School so I don't want any parents to get angry. Hopefully that won't be the case.
I start work tomorrow (Friday) and I'm nervous!! I have so many things in my mind that I need to do but I don't know how I am going to do it all. I have a lot of ideas for decorating but I can't stand on tables like I usually do, haha. I am excited to get back into school and start my year!

No comments:

Post a Comment